Friday, November 19, 2010

"Dating Dangers in 2010"

1) Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home) - Usher
2) I Just Gotta Know - Johnta Austin
3) If I Aint Got You - Alicia Keys
4) Real Love - Mary J. Blige
5) Through With Love (Live from Atlanta) - Destiny's Child
6) Maria, Maria - Santana feat. Wyclef Jean with The Product G&B
7) Celebration - Tank feat. Drake
8) No Scrubs - TLC
9) Foolish (Remix) feat. Notorious B.I.G - Ashanti
10) Freakin' You - Jodeci
11) Lets Make Love - Silk
12) Phone Sex (That's Whats Up) - Avant
13) Aston Martin Music - Chrisette Michelle
14) Fistful of Tears - Maxwell
15) Friend of Mine (Remix) feat. Ronald Isley and R. Kelly - Kelly Price
16) Where I Wanna Be - Donell Jones
17) I Wanna Love You - Donell Jones
18) Speechless - Beyonce
19) T-Shirt And My Panties On - Adina Howard
20) Do You Like This - Rome
21) Cupid - 112
22) Wish I Didn't Miss You - Angie Stone
23) Dealing - Eric Roberson and Lalah Hathaway
24) The Truth - India Arie
25) I Get Lonely Too - Drake
26) Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes) - Mint Condition
27) Say Yes - Floetry
28) Stroke U Up - Changing Faces
29) More - Silk
30) Lets Get Married - Jagged Edge
31) All My Life - K-CI and JoJo
32) So Beautiful - Musiq Soulchild

No comments:

Post a Comment